JC Friends & Me
Woke up at 9am for some job interview today.
I was supposed to meet Evan after that, but somehow, she never fails to have an impromptu plan once after we have confirmed the time and place. As a result, we ended up not meeting again. This happens all the time. Nothing new to me.
So, i went swimming at Tony's yesterday. But it rained and i didn't wanna continue swimming because i'm afraid of thunders and lightnings. Yes. You heard me right. And plus, water being a good conductor of electricity, the chances of being struck by lightning isn't very low. I wonder how those two morons managed to stay in the pool the whole time. Maybe they find their lives too draggy & miserable. The sun's pretty good today, but i'm a wee bit lazy to go for a swim. Or maybe i'm just tired. Slept at almost 3ish last night. I find it so hard to sleep whenever i have things on my mind. And i mean a truckload of things. Well, mostly emotional issues which i won't talk about here. Besides that, I also started to think of my all time favourite qns "What If"? Thought about what i should do in future in order to save my self and shit like that.

Here's a picture of me and my two BESTEST JC friends.
We don't meet that often, but we could still talk like we've known each other forever. These two girls make my JC life less disgusting. I hated my JC life. I hated everything. From the long hours, to the uniform, to the stress, to the "i-like-u-but-i-dunnoe-if-u-like-me" dilemma, to the endless tutorials and lectures and make up lessons. But one thing i loved about my JC, was the teachers. They were AWESOME. They teach well, they are so dedicated. Thats what makes a neighbouring JC different from a top JC.
On a lighter note, I'm currently reading Pride & Prejudice. I think I've read that for almost 6 times. Don't you guys love it? Jane Austen. Whee! One of those classics which i truely enjoy.
And i think i'm going off to sleep now for i'm really exhausted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home