Saturday, May 14, 2005

Lemons & Lemonades

Boo to all!
I'm really bored now.

I was having an awesome time for the past 1 hr, playing Lemonade Tycoon. It such a cute and fun game. Basically just making lemonades to earn money. Though i wouldn't say i'm the business-minded sorta material, but i feel so inclined towards setting up my business after playing that game. haha. who am i kidding?

And so, promptly 1 hr after i started the game, feeling so happy earning a net profit of $112.90, the yahoo of a bitch just had to end my game abruptly, telling me that the trial is over. Knn. Isn't a trial suppose to be for 30 days? And not 1 bloody hr. I'm so boredd now. I want that game, but right now, i only have skateboard tycoon or whatever you call it at home. Who gives a shit about skateboarding. I would rather lemon or ling mong or jeruk anytime. When given lemons, you make lemonade out of it.

Come to think of it, no one in singapore actually appreciates lemon. They probably prefer lime juice, which taste very much like detergent. And pls don't ask how i know, cuz i've never tasted detergent before too. That would be such a sour way to commit suicide. Haha. I'm being lame again. Sorry. But i'm really bored. What do you want me to do? Count the number of eggs i have in the fridge? Oh shit, another attempt on being lame again. What the hell is wrong with me?

So, i really wanted to go jogging, but the sky doesnt look too promising, it might just rain on me when i'm half way running towards expo. Boo!

On a side note, i went swimming yesterday at Tony's. Haha, Nim, feel free to join me there for a tan anytime. Don't go to your Laguna Park pool lah. Use your darling Tony's pool. I went there with Ben, my brother. Haha. Tony made a friend by the pool, and he's psychotic. And tony unintentionally left the fruits he brought under the sun, so we got baked oranges, that seemed hard and pale looking. Maybe i could save that for nim, then she can eat them as preserved oranges. Whatever it is, i wasn't really that tanned! Boo. My back is though. Wtf. Who gives a shit about how tan your back is hor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home