Monday, May 16, 2005

Diet Plans

Just last night before i went to bed, I was thinking of ways to lose my flabs. And as you know, i'm not a hard-core gym rat or anything like that. I run at most 3 times a week. Thats all. And i eat whatever i want. (no chicken skin though)

So, i've got two plans. And i've decided to embark on my diet plan with effect from tmr. Because tonight i have a bloody wedding dinner to attend. Calories Overload. (steer away from soft drinks! Drink only ice-water or Chinese tea!)

Plan A: Detox
  • Consists mainly of fruits & veggies & water.
  • Diet should include 8 cups of water, salads (which i remotely enjoy), fruits
  • Meat is definitely out of the question (no!!!!!!!!!)
  • Yoghurts & fruits. Fruit salads also can!

Pros:

  1. Get rids of toxins in body. (two thumbs up for this)
  2. Better complexion and excellent bowel movement

Cons:

  1. No meat. (how to survive???)
  2. I doubt i could fufil this Detox shit for 3 days. I'll die of hunger
  3. And i'm too lazy to make a fruit salad. Cuz I still don't know how they manage to cut watermelon and honeydews into nice looking cubes. Bah.

Plan B: Soup Diet (recommended by mom)

  • Consists mainly of soup and more soup
  • Any kind of soup
  • Campbelle soup is my favourite (chicken + corn)
  • No carbs (almost simliar to Atkins)

Pros:

  1. I love soup!
  2. I can have my fair share of meat
  3. They actually sell some veggie campbelle soup that contains only 80 calories per can. Too good to be true!
  4. Soup is actually darn filling
  5. Its way easier to cut carrots to add into my soup than to cut a watermelon

Cons:

  1. I really can't think of any. Not that i'm a fan of carbs though

This is it. I'm embarking on my soup diet. And i would have to go down to NTUC to stock up on soup. Campbelle, you've just got yourself one hell of a loyal customer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home