Wheee!
Warning: This post is not recommended if you're of the XY species. Read unless you have nothing better to do.
Today, i went to Scott's Isetan for their annual or rather, bi-annual private sale. Evan would definitely know what i'm talking about. It's a sale open only to Isetan members, like my mom and dad. The sale was terrifc. 30% off Levi's items, MNG, Mambo, SurfBay. Too good to be true. But, i went home empty handed from Scott's. I wish i had gone there early in the morning. I could bet on my last dime that 40% of the stupid women there took leave from their work just for that day. Damn it. By the time i reached there, prolly about 3pm, i could hardly find something that would fit me decently. They were either too HUGE. Like size 14! or too small, like size 4. WTF? I rummaged through everything i could find at Mango, but i couldn't find anything decent. Such a pity. And then, there was this really nice stripped skirt from Surfbay that i really liked, but they didn't a smaller size. Gees. And my dad bought a kettle from there. hurrrr. I had going home without buying anything, especially when there's a sale going on.
Determined, i went over to Isetan at Tampines, i figured that since its located in a heartlander sorta mall, these heartlanders probably wouldnt even know anything about being an Isetan Member. Much to my chargin, there wasn't any private sale. Boo. But, there was a 10% discount at MNG apparels. Better than nothing i thought. Though i could've saved another 8 bucks.
After much hesitation, i bought a skirt. A nice denim skirt, which has exactly the same cutting as my Mambo skirt. Cool. I quite like it.

Front

Back
Oh so pretty. And allow me to also mention that, i bloody queued for 20 mins just to pay for this skirt. Cuz in front of me was this stupid lady, who bought 14 pieces of mango clothes
Alas. I'm happy. But it didn't stop there. The icing on the cake was a surprise mail from Nim! All da way from Vancouver. So sweeettttt Thank you Nim!! I love AE!!! (hint for xmas). Heh.

I thought it was a rosary at first, till i saw the butterfly. Awww..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home