wishbone
Was reading some food blogs (one of my favourite things to do online) and i stumbled upon a blog that wrote a review about Wishbone.
Wishbone is a super uber old school restaurant serving hainanese food and western food at Bukit Timah Plaza. I haven't been there ever since my family moved to the east, but trust me, i still remember how the old Bukit Timah Plaza looks like. Also, one thing i remember at wishbone was i saw a T-bone steak for the first time, and was very intrigued by the shape. I was 4 yrs old then.
I also remembered there was a WaffleTown directly opposite Wishbone, and on the second level was Yaohan departmental store.
damn old school.
I wanna go back to Bukit Timah.

1 Comments:
good day pig grace, i went to bukit timah plaza last month, err don't recall seeing wishbone (haha wasn't that ur nickname last time?) ok bye pig. hobs
Post a Comment
<< Home