Even The Birds Don't Sleep
I always thought about 6ish in the evening, birds fly back to their nest and go to bed.
However, what i heard just 1 min ago, proved me wrong. I actually hear birds chirping at this unearthly hour at 11.13pm. This is not the first time. Or it could just be that one nocturnal bird that refuses to go to bed.
Sidetrack a little, since i'm always being random. I could finally heave a sigh of relief at work, and tmr i'm taking the day off to relax, shop, gym.
The weather's been erratic lately. I even sleep without the fan, all cuddled under the duvet. It does feel like Sydney all over again.
Yes my friends, i'm random, but i hate randomness. I am a walking paradox, so watch your back. :)
Life feels abit better lately after i've ended and got over this whole stupid and ridiculous fiasco with Mr Cheater. I feel much liberated, less repressed, less angry, definitely happier. I knew i had to put a stop to this someday, but i guess this day came a little too late. Better late than never i say.
I will shop till i drop tmr.
Till then!
xoxo

1 Comments:
HAHA grace and i went shopping and she bought a pair of crocs, the kind the 'uncles' n 'aunties' n kids wear. small nose.
Post a Comment
<< Home