Sunday, March 23, 2008

You lit me up and hit me like bullets

The title of this post is taken from the song Bullets by one of my favourite bands, Vega 4

I realised i haven't been posting any entries nor pictures. I've tonnes of pictures which i would like to put up, after i've discovered the magical features of my nifty Canon Ixus camera.

That aside. I've finally gone to see a chiropracter for my stifling neck ache which had been badgering me for YONKS. No rewards for guessing, it was those chinese medical sort. 30 bucks for the chriopracter to loosen up the muscles ard my neck, which according to him is damn "tight"and that i should've visited him earlier. Right.

I did feel a bit better, albeit the excruciating pain when he applied pressure on the neck muscles. I could've sworn or elbowed him in his face. Alas, no pain no gain.

He gave me some funky medicine, enclosed in some queer microwaveable bag. I had this feeling he was just trying to earn more money. I could do without the meds actually, but he told me i'll recuperate faster. Who is he trying to kid. I'm in sales too okay!

So i heated up the bag of medicine this evening after my dinner. Oh gawd, i thought i was in for some chicken herbal soup. It did smell herbal, and not medicinal. Whatever it is, the aftertaste was fucking sick. I even succumbed to eating a sour plum to mask whatever shit taste that has lingered in my mouth. And this will go on for another 2 days. All that for $48. Which isn't exactly very cheap.







2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger stark said...

swallow the bitter pill grace! :D

hope yr neck gets bendier.

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bow tie nert n hi gracie. eh i also want to go to a chiropractor for my back. and i told u why u have a chronic neck ache haha coz of ur heavy big hair! n nick said ur a pain in the neck HAHA. bye. hobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home