Thursday, April 17, 2008

Decisons

Taipei or USA.

I was chatting with Ceci over MSN and found out that she's taking block leave to go USA on her own. I invited myself along, and she said okay. We're visiting the eastern part. So hello Nicky if i see you there in boston.

5 minutes later, my mom walked in and asked if i wanted to go Taipei with the family before my brother's enlistment.

Oh man. I don't know. It sucks to know that airtickets to USA is now 2.3k. Nuts. And it's even sadder to know that i dumped quite abit of money into investment, which apparently isn't growing at this point of time. This effectively means that i could go USA, but i'll burn a bigger hole in my bank account.


Drats!

p/s: Today i caught Definitely, Maybe with Nutters. It's a pretty awesome show. Something i remembered in the show. 'Falling in love is not about who you meet, it's when you want to'. Pretty true i think. Timing is one of the biggest factor!

xoxo

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger stark said...

plis be coming to bosstone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home