Gone
I apologise for the infinite hiatus.
I was going through some kinda emotional turmoil with the demise of my beloved pet dog. It's been almost 3 weeks, but i don't think i would like to talk about it further. It really is painful, afterall he was with us for 8 years.
Moving on, i'm getting pretty stressed out at work lately. I feel like there's so much i need to do, so much i'm pressured to do, and sometimes the pay doesn't quite justify. It should've been MORE. argh.
There's always a trade off between a high paying job and a job which is boring as hell.
No doubt, i'm facing alot of challenges, and i'm drawing a decent pay cheque, but i feel like i'm fizzling out too quickly. No matter how much i whine or complain to my cat colleague every day, i still feel like i'm pretty much exhausted. It's funny to have two person whining about their jobs every single day. I think it's not us, it's the job.
Today, i needed some comfort food, so i succumbed to LJS. Righto. I got my dad to buy back for me, and i requested for extra crumbs. To my delight (and disgust later on), half the box was filled with crumbs till i couldn't find the chicken, they were hidden underneath. Shiok you say. But i felt very sick eating just a quarter of the crumbs in the box. If only my dog was around, i would defintely share it with him.
I realised when you've lost a loved ones, guilt always eats into you. And thats how i've felt for the past few weeks. A lot of.. 'if onlys', 'i should've', 'i shouldn't have'. All in all, i thought my dog deserved more than what he got.
I celebrated my birthday this year at Hog's Breath Cafe. They've got pretty decent steak. a 300g natural prime steak cost $32. I'm glad i shared that portion! I also got nice presents from my colleagues, and a nice chocolate truffle cake from the family.
I'm hoping to go to the gym as often as i can as well. Is it me, or is it me. But the cat and evan have made many friends at the gym except for me. Cat thinks maybe i'm not smiling often enough. Right. Why should i even smile when work tires me out and pisses me off the entire day.
Pfft.
I feel like throwing up now. i hate LJS.
Edit:i was also stung by a jellyfish at wakeboarding 2 weeks ago at Sembawang. It felt like static shock X 1000. And it started to become red, and urticaria (aka hives, rash) appeared. And i went to CGH for consultation, only to have the crap doc tell me i can just put into warm water to kill the toxins.
And i demanded he gave me some anti inflammatory meds. So he injected Promethazine IM, and not IV, because my muscles still hurt till now. He gave me Predenisolone ( a steroid to reduce inflammation), Chloropheniramine (anti histamine to relief itching) and Amoxycillin (anti biotics to kill the bacteria).
I do happen to have a keen interest on pharmacology and pharmokinetics.
Alas, i didn't complete the antibiotic course. 1 week later, my arm was itching, and very inflammed, you could feel heat emitting out. So i went to a GP, and he gave me a stronger steriod. Betamethasone. I'm feeling better, but my arm still looks ugly

1 Comments:
poor pig, told u to finish the course of ur medication. haha i see u went to eat at ur cafe? hahaha. hopes.
Post a Comment
<< Home