Thursday, May 08, 2008

neckache

My neck is still aching. It's been months. Bloody hell.
Recently, I've tried yoga, and to a small extent, i think it did help alleviate the pain.

Can't seem to figure out why the ache still persists. I've been very conscious about my seating position, although sometimes i will unknowingly slouch like coach potato while dozing off in front of the tv Another reason could be my sleeping posture. Interestingly, i can't sleep facing up. I need to sleep side ways (particularly the right side), with my knees curled. I've tried facing left, but i can't sleep. This is really strange.

Damn annoying.

Alot of things have been annoying me lately.

pfft

peace to me, peace to the world.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day pig, uhh why don't u just go to the docs or hospital for ur chronic neck ache?? man, i told u it's coz ur hair is too big and heavy HAHAHAHA. hope ur having good SAILS. hopes.

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger stark said...

chiropractor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home