Sunday, May 18, 2008

weekends

I'm starting to hate weekends.

I barely do anything productive on weekends but bum around at home, most of the time; otherwise, i'll be at the gym doing the same old shit.

I'm starting to hate life as a 20 something. Seems like nothing interesting is even happening in my life. Everything seems to have become stagnant. And each damn day is a routine. Yes, even on weekends. The only redeeming thing about the weekends is i don't have to work. (In my case, weekend would only mean Sunday) Talk about my job being a bitch! (pls refer to paragraph below)

I'm starting to hate my job. I love what i'm doing, but sometimes the pressure puts me off, till i totally resent it. In fact, if there isn't any pressure, i can be sure i would be totally devoted to my job.

Life isn't perfect, we grumble because life is unfair, but at least give me a 轰轰烈烈 life! I'm too bored of my life. I swear my mandarin has improved quite a bit. In no time, i'm confident of blogging in mandarin.

6 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger a*skinnie said...

hi :)

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Steph said...

i hear you! love weekends though, just hate that i'm stuck at home compiling slides! spice up your life! lets take a weekend in malaysia. after july - can't believe i'm tied up till then!

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi fatty grace, pls don't blog in mandarin haha. fatty it's ok u know, ur lifestyle now. don't tell me u'd rather be in school studying? haha. hobs.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger grace said...

Steph:okay malaysia! KL? i'm going bkk in june

Carat: hi

Hobs: when i'm gonna bitch about you i will type in mandarin, so you won't understand. HAHAHA. No really, i'd rather be in school studying!!!!!!!

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger a*skinnie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger a*skinnie said...

yeah, studying is nice. hmm.. perhaps u can re-visit one of ya sports/hobby to kill off e weekends. random

 

Post a Comment

<< Home