Thursday, May 15, 2008

snort, whizzes and phlegm

Most people can't spell 'phlegm'. I usually get crap like 'flame' or 'plegm'. Which is totally way off from the correct spelling.

The above is utterly random, but for the uninitiated, 'phlegm' is spelt P-H-L-E-G-M.

No brownie points for guessing, i've been feeling right under the weather.

The holy trinity ala flu, fever and cough have conquered my Redoxon immune system. Seems like that 1000mg of Vit C which i've been taking religiously isn't powerful enough for the invincible influenza bug. You know how they always say you should take lotsa vit C to strengthen your immune system. I'd like to think it's utter crap to down all 100omg at one go, because that's way beyond the RDA, and all excess vitamins will be excreted. Get time released vitamins! Then again, we wouldn't really know if time release capsules really release vitamins bit by bit.

So just like how i'm feeling right now, sick and groggy, and in another words, sucky; which inadvertently speaks the same for my sales this month. This is no good.

I should upload some pictures soon. I've taken quite a few shots, but i'm simply too lazy to put them up.

May i get well soon.

xoxo

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi fatty yeah i bet u have lotsa flame in ur throat! get well soon. hobs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home