late nights
I couldn't sleep last night for the strangest reason. My heart was palpitating, i kept tossing and turning. And i thought it was the medication that i took, which was supposed to make me drowsy. But no, i was going through some kinda anxiety attack. Fucking scary. I think i'm too stressed at work. Sigh
It's been a while since i had such an anxiety attack. The last i had was the night before my Cell Biology Paper. I cramped all 22 chapters for the entire semester in 1 night, with barely 40 minutes of eye shut. I was hallucinating a bit after the paper. Thank goodness it wasn't during the paper, otherwise i wouldn't have scraped through it with a B+.
You may think i sound psychotic, but in all honesty, i truly miss studying. I love the smell of new textbooks, and those crisp pages. Speaking of smell, recently i've discovered that i love the smell of chinese medicinal shop. They call it 药材店. Like how some people feel high at the petrol kiosk because they love the smell of petrol, the smell of 药材 has the same effect on me. It's like smelling tea bags. Very aromatic. And i digressed. Yes studying. I've decided to sign up for CFA June 2009, hopefully USD drops even more, then i won't fork out that much. Then i can study again (i can bet with my own life, i'm gonna regret saying this 1/3 through the syllabus). CFA I consists of 6 textbooks, a total of 8000+ pages, and i have 5-6 months to study for it.
Today, my mom cut her finger while trying to break one of my hair treatment vials. I feel so guilty.
I've decided to take my risk appetite to a whole new level by sharing a bluechip lot with my mom. WOOT! (gawd bless me!)
Also, i had the worst tasting pearl milk tea today. I didn't like it at all.
goodnight one and all. I'm gonna rub some vicks vapourub on my feet. Strange but true, they actually suppress cough at night. Go try it out. I get high on Vicks vapourub too! They rock my sock!
p/s: has the colour of the entry blinded your eyes?

3 Comments:
i hate studying lah haha. anyway this shade of yellow is pleasing to the eye actually haha use it more. ok bye hog. hobs
hobs is crazy. the fucking contrast of yellow on white KILLS my retinas
hi starH, i hear u think i'm weird! how can that be when ur the one bringing canned sausages to school! (ok fine u used to bring them to school haha) ok bye starH.
anyway fatty grace, u may blog in mandarin i guess haha, online transalator will help me. u may blog in YALLOW as well.
hobs.
Post a Comment
<< Home