Saturday, May 31, 2008

SATC

My all time favourite feel-good TV show. Not the movie, for i haven't seen it (yet)

This show never fails to provide comfort, or at least it makes you feel that you're luckier than those 4 hags sophisticated ladies. I could almost relate to them in every single way, except from those Manolo Blahnik shoes.

To me, it is like the Oprah Winfrey show. Situations are real yada yada. However, one thing i couldn't understand is, how these women can have 40+ partners! (yes,i do know its a tv drama!) Talk about infidelity and promiscuity. And that is something i totally disapprove of.

One day, a colleague of mine asked me, "what would you do if you find out if your husband cheated on you"? I told her if he's really sorry for what he did, i may forgive him, otherwise, i'll cheat on him. An eye for an eye?

I know what it's like to be in a unfaithful relationship. Afterall, i was considered Ms Third Party . Honestly, not the best feeling in the entire world. Your heart feels like they're tearing apart. You don't know to love him or to hate him. However, i would like to believe, the feelings at the end of the day will turn to hatred. And i can attest to that this very moment.

Yesterday, G called me whilst i was at work. It was one of those surprise calls again. Still couldn't fathom why he insists on these fucking random calls. I hate randomness. We talked for barely 5 minutes before he had an incoming call, and never had the courtesy to call back. Neither did i, since he was the one who called me first. (and i'm not trying to sound childish nor petty)

So anyway, like Carrie, I never could understand why she chose to cheat on her boyfriend with Big. The guy who treated her like crap, yet she still went back to him. Women are indeed strange creatures.

Why do we always fall for the bad ass? Is it because we always expect them to be nasty, and then when they treat us nice (when we least expect), we get trigger happy. And thats what makes the relationship more exciting. Compare this to a guy who makes you happy 24/7, and you totally expect all of that. Which is far more interesting? I'd rather the latter for i value stability. Alot.

Disclaimer: I'm so over G. So this post is entirely about women in general.


2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger a*skinnie said...

seriously, what gals want? hmm...

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger a*skinnie said...

seriously, what gals want? hmm...

anyway, this fer hods >> http://skeleton-in-da-closet.blogspot.com/2008/04/wrong-move.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home