Monday, May 26, 2008

b.

Today was more than great.
I've finally succumbed to self indulgence and have decided to go all extravagant today.
I bought myself an agnès b bag.
The whole idea of going to town was to utilise that shit Taka Voucher i've been keeping for yonks, check out kate spade and some LV wallets. I realised i needed to fuckin' queue to get into LV.

I took a walk around Taka and saw agnès b. I was contemplating between a wallet/coin pouch/keychain holder.

Alas, i bought myself a gym bag, which i think is versatile and can serve other purposes and not just for gym. It was a whopping $245. (there was subsequently a 10% discount, and i used my $50 voucher). At first glance, it doesn't look anything spectacular. It really is plain. But this is simplicity at its best. It is not even leather. It's water-proof canvas. I'm quite in love with it this very moment. Let the picture speak for itself!



But i'm still very bent on getting a nice walllet!

And here are more random pictures.

The wonders of the Ixus


Macro


my artwork.



2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day pig. u sld just drop by that quiksilver shop in heeren and buy a couple of velcro wallets. i've forgotten what town looks like haha. anyway since ur heading to bangkok (haha wish i cld go too) why don't u check out the booticks at dfs haha. ok bye pig. mIIs ya.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger stark said...

what a waste

 

Post a Comment

<< Home