Tuesday, February 26, 2008

World's Most Chronic Neck Ache

I'm suffering from the World's Most Chronic Neck Ache ever. It simply wouldn't go away!
But as you know, i'm exaggerating a little. I still am suffering from a farking neckache nonetheless.
It's not like a neck brace would help. I've applied tonnes of analgesic, and the relief is only temporary. Tonight, i've succumbed to sticking a medicated plaster on my neck. This is last resort, only because i don't like my hair stuck to the plaster. Yes, i've heard of something called a hair tie, but baby hair can't be tied up. Don't think you're smart and i'm stupid.

I'm feeling very exasperated now.

Only because i hate it when ppl don't show me the respect i deserve. I am no big boss, but common courtesy like returning a phone call, or a text to apologise you can't return a call is fine. But a text that comes in at 2 farking am, when the phone convo ended at 1045pm is TOTALLY NOT OKAY.

He can treat his girlfriend like a doormat (oh pity her!), but don't think he can treat me like one. Because i am that fiery woman Shakespeares warned men about.
Today, i abhor him! I know abhor is too strong a word, but really, no word like 'abhor' can truly describe how i feel about him. Probably 'despise' could be another word.
Truthfully, i don't know what i see in him, friends told me i deserve better. My friends are always right and absolutely right. I defintely deserve better. However, like i always said, view from the top of the building is always the best. View inside the basement building? What view????? Love is indeed blind. How to learn to love with eyes opened? Easy, use your brains, forget the heart. for brains have optic nerves, heart doesnt.

Anyway, I can't decide where i should go for holiday. US? Turkey? Taiwan? Sydney? Japan?
I might just end up in stinking Sg. I really wanna spend my birthday abroad!! With strangers, with different ppl. I'm so sick of traditions.

Am suffering from some kinda weird ass insomnia, inadvertently caused by some crap ass gastrointestinal problem. Not because i ate too much, i probably ate the wrong stuff. Pfft.

How complete. A gastro problem to complement my neck ache.

Life couldn't get any better. (no really!)

I think life would definitely be better with one person less in my life. The irony of "the more the merrier" Merry my foot.

okay, enough of angst.

Goodnight one and all. I shall go finish up some reading.
I've got 2 plastic bags of books unread. Yay.


pps: Realised i've got quite a bit of blog fans. How pleasant! *beams*. Strangely, they don't even leave me comments. My guess is that they are shy. I think that is excusable. :)

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home