Saturday, May 31, 2008

the funniest joke of the night

bitcrusher says:
lol let me telling u a jokes about jeevan
I sit around like a vintage queen to complain about the world. says:
AHAHAHHAHAH
I sit around like a vintage queen to complain about the world. says:
pls be
bitcrusher says:
so that day
bitcrusher says:
he was shoppings
bitcrusher says:
i was with him
bitcrusher says:
he wanted to buy shirts
bitcrusher says:
and we went blanana republiks
bitcrusher says:
and the sizes were big
bitcrusher says:
so i told him
bitcrusher says:
jeevan, maybe u can try La Senza, they have yr size
bitcrusher says:
thn he said
bitcrusher says:
"ok.. but can i try this one first"
bitcrusher says:
so i follwed him to the changing rooms
bitcrusher says:
and i was waiting outside
bitcrusher says:
and he tried
bitcrusher says:
and from inside he shouted
bitcrusher says:
"nick u are right, maybe i should go La Senza and buy instead"
bitcrusher says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I sit around like a vintage queen to complain about the world. says:
haHAAHAHHAAHAHAHh
I sit around like a vintage queen to complain about the world. says:
haHHAAHAHAHAHHA
bitcrusher says:
people heard
bitcrusher says:
hahahahahaha
I sit around like a vintage queen to complain about the world. says:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I sit around like a vintage queen to complain about the world. says:
HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH
I sit around like a vintage queen to complain about the world. says:
did u tell him the truth
bitcrusher says:
hahahahahahah
bitcrusher says:
later we walked next door
bitcrusher says:
to la senza
bitcrusher says:
hahahahahahahaha
bitcrusher says:
then he was angry
bitcrusher says:
hahahaha

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger stark said...

grace!!!! plis remove this post lol

if jeevan sees this, he will KILL me!

hob's is ok, coz her blog is passworded

 
At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe let's go to la senza! welcome back fatty grace. i hope u bought me hangers hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home