Tuesday, July 01, 2008

for Spudniks has landed

I've decided to muster some determination in overcoming a physical challenge yet again. A 10km run. Good enough for me, at this rate i don't think i can complete half a marathon.

Join the Nike Plus Human Race!

Today for dinner, I had spicy Pasta. It was hell. There were chilli padi, tomato sauce, chicken and green peas (yuck!). It numbed my taste buds that i didn't quite enjoy that strawberry mousse for dessert.

I've discovered that i've got extremely retarded friends who can't read to save their lives.

teller-ulam says:
facegrace
saving grace says:
yes ugs
saving grace says:
wah i had spicy pasta just now
saving grace says:
my stomach is churning
saving grace says:
shit
teller-ulam says:
hahah
teller-ulam says:
what kinda spicy prat
saving grace says:
they added chilli padi!
teller-ulam says:
huh
saving grace says:
fusilli
saving grace says:
tomato based
teller-ulam says:
what kinda prata is that man
saving grace says:
pasta u dumbass
teller-ulam says:
oh
teller-ulam says:
HAHAHAHAHA


Earlier on, Nick and I were talking about geeky stuff. It's amazing when i mentioned Watson and Crick, he knew what i was driving at. The double helix model of course. Not many people who know this, i can't blame them for being ignorant, or rather, they don't see the need to know this.

Precisely why nick and i make good geek buddies.

We were also talking about kreb cycles and oxidative phosphorylation. I was utterly disappointed in myself for i've forgotten the entire cycle and how it the entire pathway works. To think i studied that in JC and in Uni. I'm sure i've sat through at least 4 lectures on glucose metabolism. Sigh.

p/s: my retarded friend happened to be nick.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger stark said...

if only people see our retarded language...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home