Saturday, May 21, 2005

Pamper your nails

I was bored again this evening, so i tried to give myself a manicure and a pedicure

The pedicure turned out okay. It was never difficult painting my toe nails, except that i have to get into this really strange position, to ensure i could paint all 10 nails. Back was aching, so i got my younger brother to do my toe nails. And he did a pretty fine job. I pasted some nail art sticker on them after that. Whee

As for the manicure. It turned out distastrous (like any other time). Paint, re-paint, paint, re-paint. So annoying. And it didnt help that i had to do that for the nail polish as well as the base coat. I can't seem to paint my nails evenly. I wish i were ambidextrous, but the nails painted with my dominant hand still turned out damn ugly leh. What the heck. And i really mean ugly. Like pieces of residue stuck on my nail. I gave up after the 3rd attempt. Waste so much of my mom's nail polish. Heh

Who needs nail polish when you have nice nails..

Starbucks has Frappucino Light. The best thing ever! Indulgence without guilt. And i had one Rhumba today! =) And that drink reminded me so much of my Starbucks days with 'Saddam' & the rest of the crew. 'Saddam' would drink a Venti Rhumba Frap everyday, while i take a Tall. We would at 20 scoops of Rhumba chips, cuz we love them to bits. Heh. And its no wonder why i grew fat whilst working there. Damn drinks! Eventually, we grew to love ice water more and more, because there was no way we could drink another starbucks drink. Not even a hot mocha on rainy days. But right now...i yearn for a (extra) hot mocha without the whipped cream pls..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home