Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mitochondrial DNA

As all science students would know, mitochondrial DNA are an exclusive maternal inheritance.
I have therefore come to a conclusion that in the a portion of my very own mitochondrial DNA chain, there is a particular genotype that encodes for a specific phenotype. Let's just call this genotype B.(ATCTTTAACGCGTC)[i'm obviously making this up!] Genotype B has manifested its phenotype during the start of adolescence.

Genotype B encodes for phenotype, Bitchness.

I'm sure genotype B is here to stay in every XX species. Probably one of the strongest and most dominant genotype that is most resistant to mutation or even lead to a genetic drift.

It's amazing how my mom bitches as animatedly as me. Wahahaha. It was comical and entertaining indeed!

Digress a little. Here's what happened a few days ago

Me(to Dad): Sorry, i made you invest in a fund which has dropped by over 50% as of now.
Dad: Yah lah, what crap fidelity fund was that?
Me: I didn't know it would turn out this way, my money was stuck in that fund as well!
-Mom interrupts-
Mom: You don't have to be sorry, we are looking at long term investment. It will surely go up.

I reckoned that was the nicest (and wisest) thing said for the day.

Digress once more.

I've got quite abit of things to look forward to.

  1. SHAPE Run. All thanks to work, i won't be able to make it, only because i gotta be in some resort in JB for a retreat. PFFT
  2. Nike Plus Human Race
okay, it really is ABIT.

who cares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home