Hello, How're You Doing?
I'm an extremist.
I do ridiculous things. Last Sunday, I went to the Zouk Flea Market, and bought a trucker cap, something I don't suppose I really need, but I bought it nonetheless. Whatever for? Beats me. It was cheap. Is that a good excuse?
I also went to the gym and spent a good 61 minutes on the treadmill, to a point where my body became so accustomed to it, my heartbeat went back to basal rate. I was running at 8.0 mph! It was a walk in the park. Literally a WALK!
Fastforward, I've bought a total of 7 books in 2 days. I've got a problem. My book shelf is filled. Fuck it.
I just ripped Howie Day's album entitled, Australia. Love it to bits (courtesy of Hobs). Sounds mellow and quite comforting. Probably one of the CDs i could hear over and over again.
I'll be going on a cruise this weekend. I figured it's a good time to take my mind off things (read: work and relationship woes). Been going through some kinda quarter life crisis again, where i feel like i'm standing in the crossroad, not know where to go, or what to do. I guess i'm still young, i could still try out different things in life. But I hate making wrong decisions. I'm quite a perfectionist, and i like my life to be simple, and happy. To me, that is perfection. I don't need an materialistic life for 'all that glitter is NOT gold'. heh.
I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that i was scolded by some moron for flipping a page of i can't quite remember what. Gees. The random impulses sent out by the brain.
I'm feeling pretty messed up (again!)
"And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe
I don't care what they say
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth "
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth "

1 Comments:
good day pig. wow ur doing alot of cardio haha. i don't like to buy books fatty and yeah think i haven't read a book in 1.5years. maybe i cld borrow one from u but i think i am better off reading my school notes right haha.
hope u are feeling less messed up (messed up like ur big hair). goodnight to u. hobs
Post a Comment
<< Home