Exactly one year ago..
I was at the airport with my family at an unearthly hour of 6am.
I was on my way to Sydney with a bunch of 30 odd ppl whom i don't know at all.
I bade my family goodbye at the departure gate.
I walked through the departure gate with so much apprehension, and of course, misery.
My mom started to cry when i hugged her.
I'll be back in Jan. I told myself that, and i walked away from them bravely.
Who knows life has funny surprises in stored for you.
It probably was the most exhilirating experience. Like a new life has begun. I met new ppl, i led a new lifestyle, i tried tonnes of different things.
My first time catching frogs, trapping bats, walking through swamps, drinking water with larvae swimming inside. Oyster sauce and pak choy were my favourite. I learnt to use the washing machine, and dryer. I learnt how to cook rice with and without a rice cooker. I was horribly intoxicated for the first time i almost blacked out. Bad bad experience. I celebrated NYE at harbour bridge, watching the firework display.
I wish it didn't end just there.
Presenting to you...my apartment which i stayed in last summer.
Those were the days..
Those were the very memorable days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home