Look ma!

One carton of instant noodles (indo mee goreng) courtesy of my mom.
Yes my mom. Strange huh. She just got back from Tanjong Penang? Penan? gawd knows what this indonesian island is called and bought so much food. The carton of noodles above costs only $5.80.
Happiness!! Instant noodles forever!
And she bought back 50 Otaks, because each costs only 17 cents. Siao.
I ate 4 and could feel my stomach churning like a washing machine. Grr.
So, dad and i went to test drive cars yesterday at Leng Kee. It was pretty fun.
hehehhe
We went to Ikea.
And then i bought something (again). I swear i went there without the intention of buying anything.
Tada!
My new armchair. Paid by me, assembled by me.Leather okay!
Shiok.
Anywayyyyy, i think i'm gonna rearrange the tables, cupboard and my bed. I have come out with a new layout for my room. I hope to get a new bookcase and a new desk. And i wanna paint my room lilac.
I hope to accomplish all these by next CNY.
Whee!
See how a visit to Ikea can be that inspiring.
Sighhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home