Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am back

with a not so perfect condition laptop
My laptop is still sick unfortunately.
I don't believe this, 2 mths after the warrenty had expired, my hardware is giving me problems?
knn lah.

And, i forgot to back up Prison Break season 1. bah. Gotta get it from neighbour again.

Tmr, i'm gonna go down to the service centre, which is located at the other side of the world.
What a chore.
Then i'm gonna go town to run some errands, get things blah blah. and probably waste more money on gawd knows what.

xmas is coming. so is my year end bonus. can i hear a hooray?

I don't know if i should go for the muse concert. Howwww

I'm also contemplating on a career switch. 6 mths is a time long enough to know if you've found your niche in the working world.
We'll leave this career thing to another time when my laptop is in PERFECT condition.

I'm going to the gym now
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home