All i want for x'mas
is a macbooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
I know i really shouldn't be buying a new laptop, esp the one i'm using now (which i almost forgot, forsaked me last week because of hyperthermia) is only 1 yr old.
But......give me 10 good reasons why i shouldn't buy.
I can easily give you 1001 reasons why i should buy..
I do not have too much money to spend, in case some of you are wondering..
but but ....i'm tired of windows.
Pfft.
If i buy, then maybe no more Europe for me.
If i don't buy..i will regret!
Urgh. This morning, i was walking to work, then i saw many Mazda 3. I wanna get my own car soon when i start working in town. Whoopeee. Black/red mazdaaaaaaaa.
Vroooom.
i know i sound totally materialistic.
I AM.
I shop alot, i buy alot of marks and spencer food and i buy my bread from atas bakeries like Sun Moulin.
I also drink coffee at nice coffee joints. And, i eat at restaurants every weekend.
I have my limits when it comes to spending.
Because i'm growing a money tree at home. Haha.
Who am i kidding
this post is so irrelevant
I just wanna tell you all that, my lappy is as good as new now (yeah right).
I brought it to a horrendous place known as international biz park located disgustingly at jurong east. Took me 1.5 hrs to get there. Turned out that my heat sink was loose, all the guy did was tighten the screws and dust the fan..
So much for the hardware problem which that jackass told me. He even wanted me to sell my lappy to him for 600 bucks. he should go fly kite.
Things to install
a) iTunes
b) Microsoft Office
c) Overture
d) Photoshop
Right now i'm using the latest version of MSN. And it sucked.
Thank god for MSN messenger PLUS!
Macbook, i can't stop thinking about you.
It's time for some Mcdreamy after my shower.
Doctors are so hot. Whoo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home