Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My spanking new judebox



I've decided to embed a jude box just below the tagboard (which apparently plays only 1 song) on my blog. And i guess the song i'm playing right now is one of my favourites.

"I'm alright, i'm alright...it only hurts when i breathe"
How apt. My bloody finger still hurts when i breathe. Haha.
Im gonna redress my wound later. If i remember, then maybe i'll take a picture of my glamerous stitches.
hurhur.

Going for a weekend cruise again this weekend. I guess i really have nothing better to do, but to go for cruises to nowhere. I'm not complaining, since i''ll be staying in a balcony and not the typical bunk-like cabin. Whoopee. Thats what you get when your mom is a silver member. just one more rank below the Gold only.
Good enough.
More eating, more casino and more spa. More fats on me too. =(

Tata.

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jude box? am i being a mountain tortoise or are you one of those people who cannot pronounce 'juke'? hyok hyok. hobs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home