Take this suckers
I'm so tired of hearing ppl rant about blah blah is such a nice place. its so fun, the shopping is cool.
if only you could come.
Yeah right
For the fucking record, i haven't had my official graduation road trip.
I'm tired of ppl telling me, i'm going xxxxxx for exchange, blah blah blah.
I wish i could do all of the above, but i'm financially strapped. My parents ain't got any money for all these anymore. Sometimes i wish they are financially driven ppl, who dont get easily contented with whatever they are earning. Comparing me to them, I'm just so different from them. Way too different
All i wanna do now is settle my damn tuition fees. So far, i've forked out about 4k in total. 9k more to go. Fucking hell. I could do so much with that 13k if only my parents had the money to support my tertiary education.
Come next year, i've accumulated a total of 32 days annual leave.
I'm packing my back to Europe. Hopefully during summer.
Bye you fuckers.
I'm feeling so angry today, i dont know why
tmr im going for a cruise. I dont know if i should gamble at the casino.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home