Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lazy Sunday

If there's one thing ppl can't see eye to eye on. That would be the PC vs Mac issue.

Mikeyboo and I were discussing about it all day long.
I'm not exactly a Mac fan. But i was just telling him how i might switch to Mac the next time my lappy dies. He, being this hard core Bill gates fan started rambling about how i should just stick to my PC. I swear this could go on forever

And he hates his itunes and ipod nano?? Definitely a 101% PC fan huh. Or maybe he's just being very practical about things.

And as for Nick, (who doesn't need any introduction), a damn hardcore Mac fan. how dare you become Anti-Mike. I will punch you.

Then, Mikey told me about this anonymity program, which sure as hell is cool, but there are drawbacks.

Can someone pls sponsor my airticket back to Sydney?? If only bodies can be swopped, i would swop places with Nick, whos coming back in a few days time, to sunny island Sg. And i can be in Sydney! Eating seafood, pancakes, brekkies at Kenzo Cafe, dessert at Max Brennar. (Okay STOPPP)

To make myself feel better, I'm going Botak Jones for some scrumptious burger later for lunch!

Bye suckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home