Saturday, April 15, 2006

me think me is mad

After splurging a good 320 bucks on my ipod, 40 on a top, probably more than 100 on food,
i bought another wallet today. Wahhhaha. This time, its a nice long leather wallet. Very executive looking. With tonnes of compartments to put my gold plastic cards. Hehehehe.
Speaking of which, my mom might wanna give me a supp platinum card. Oooh.

Retail therapy is the second best thing that makes me happy. What's top on the list..
For now, it has gotta tennis and running. I quite like tennis these days. It feels better playing it when you're frustrated, filled with anger all the way to the brim. I gotta play a game with my neigbour someday.

I feel so bad for forgetting Leslie's Birthday. I really feel terrible. He wished me like at 1am on my birthday, and i forgot his. Sorry Les! I feel so self-centered these days. It's like i forget about other ppl so easily. Maybe its because channeling all the attention and love to myself, makes me a happier person, albeit a selfish one too.

Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home