Is there a "The One"?
I was talking to my flatmate about the topic on "The One" one week ago.
We were discussing about, how do you know the person is"the one", and is there the right one out there?
For someone like me who doesn't exactly believe in soulmates, my motion still stands. I don't think there's something as the right one out there.
Flatmate gave me some insights. In life, there's always greener pastures. Everyone wants to go for greener pastures. Its hard to find someone who can be contented with what they have. (that was me last time), but now, i've converted into a shepard, in search of greener pastures.
Greener Grass.
That was what i learnt from my last relationship. It was a lesson taught by the ex. Unfortunately, i was not his greener grass.
There's no right one. People have to accomodate, give and take, to make the relationship last. Commitment and compromise are just part of the recipe. Along with love, passion and chemistry, to reignite the dull and plummeting relationship. Of course, without the two essence, commitment and compromise, people naturally leave in search of a better partner.
They always say people always end up marrying the one they do not love most. But rather, their partners are the one who could provide the essence and the stability to keep the relationship..So the one you marry, may not necessarily be "the one".
Need i say more?
I should stop blogging about all these fucked up sappy shit.
I hate myself.
Let's back track.
- I just got back from a game of tennis and dinner at ECP with Jeevan. i drove
- I went jalan kayu for supper with Jeevs, Nick, JC and Germaine. Got home at 4am. Crazy car ride, with jeevs speeding (130km/h) when approaching a slope. My gawd. I screamed, but i bet Hobs screamed louder
- I went to school, brought my laptop, wanted to do work, but ended up sleeping
- I had dinner with parents over the weekends
- I ran up 44 storeys in 7 mins. i think that's so lousy.

1 Comments:
haha i won't be screaming in jeeve's car. tell him not to wear long sleeved shirts to b'day bbqs hahaha. hobs
Post a Comment
<< Home