When school and grades don't matter no more. A quarter life crisis is just the beginning.
posted by grace @ 12:55 AM 1 comments
Actually it can mean another thing as well. Like how I will never stop loving my friends, aka you. Hahahahaha.Happy birthday. We'll do a keg and a big bash and a night out at some swanky place and dance the whole of Zouk down when we all get back. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm your hell, I'm your dream. I'm nothing in between.
View my complete profile
1 Comments:
Actually it can mean another thing as well. Like how I will never stop loving my friends, aka you. Hahahahaha.
Happy birthday. We'll do a keg and a big bash and a night out at some swanky place and dance the whole of Zouk down when we all get back. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home