Saturday, April 15, 2006

huh? you mean i have exams in 2 weeks time?

OMFG.
I feel screwed. (not literally of course)
I just found out that i have a paper on the 25th.
And, i haven't even started studying.
Heck.

I'm already thinking about convocation day.

Let's talk about happier stuff

I got a new baby. My white iPod nano. So chiooo lor!
I bought a $41 top from m)phosis. ( yeah, im that mad)
I am going to cut my hair
I've been eating damn good food for the past few days
I've got Topshop vouchers, but i don't know what i wanna buy from there
I have Levi's & Esprit Discounts, but i also don't know what to get from there
I drove alone, and it was fun
I have to go down to NTU for an aptitude test, because i applied for the Maesrk study/internship thing. If i get in, Hello Denmark, Sweden, Germany. Goodbye Singapore.

I think i've acquired an expensive taste in food

Lets also talk about shitty stuff:
I've been bugged by an irritant,which pisses the hell outta me. And i never hesitate to show the hostile side of me. WEF: He's on my permanent Ignore List. No more unblocking. The moment i unblock, i get irritated. That yucky feeling
Mikey got wasted. Aww. (and will not be coming to Sg anytime soon. GAH)
I have not been studying
I didn't attend church
And some other shitty stuff, which probably isn't worth mention.


Some people to thank, and be grateful to..
  • Jeevs, for the kick ass router. 24mbps. Not bad alreadyyy leh. Last time when i was tapping network, only 1 Mbps. Can download Desperate Housewives loh!!
  • He-bitch, for the birthday treat. And for intro-ing me to his friend (which was not part of the bday present. HAHA)
  • Evan for the belt (which caused me major embarrassment, i could sue you for that. HAHA)
  • Sydney ppl, for the excellent post birthday celebrations
  • The govt, for making me 800 bucks richer
  • God? For giving me life. Who knows, you could just die in your sleep some day.
The end.
Im charging my baby now.
No one else touches it, except me.
And if you really really really wanna handle my baby, i will make you wear a pair of gloves
As Nick, the Mac Geek says, it is very susceptible to scratches.
U scratch my baby, i will scratch your face

End of story (or rubbish rantings rather)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home