Sunday, April 09, 2006

Few things to resolve..

1. My fucked up grammar. And typos. I actually misquoted Charles Caleb Colton. That beautiful quote.. My sentence structure is fucked too. This year, i've managed to read only 1 book (5 ppl you meet in heaven). My second time reading that book in one sitting. I don't know why i chose that book over chick lits like Shoppaholic series. Maybe its because..i need to enrich my life, my life is a tad meaningless these days. I don't know. I would like to read the Purpose life drive, or issit Life purpose driven book. whatever. Lend me if you have it.

2. My tolerance level. I get so pissed at ppl really easily (except good friends & gfs- you guys don't piss me off for some reasons). I block ppl off on my msn as soon as they irritate me. It's that simple. So far..you would'nt wanna know how many ppl are on my Ignore List.

3. The rage and anger in me. I feel like an angry girl all the time. I don't know why. Just mad at alot of fucked up things, and how things turned out.

Thats all i have to say
Any stupid grammatical/typo errors? i can't be bothered to vet stupid blog entries.

i love POAL ppl.
Thanks Nut for that phonecall from Down-under. Kinda made that Sunday morning a little better. I love you too Moe. XLB when you are back!
I think i wanna do post-grad course overseas (nick, we could be roomies!!). I will speak to my parents about it, because every freaking person has a degree. Whats the big deal?

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home