Sunday, October 09, 2005

Some ppl are just plain anal

This morning, (or afternoon rather), i was reading the papers with my daily dose of caffeine. I came across this article in the New Paper. It was an interview with a 21 Media Exec. She's the person who informed the police about those racist blogs at an unearthly hour of 3am.

Then it dawned on me. Some singaporeans can be quite a pain in the ass. Firstly, why must you be such a big fucking kaypoh. Let ppl write whatever they want. You read, and keep it to yourself. Don't meddle with them or leave nasty comments. If you're not happy with what they've written, very simple, THEN DON'T READ.

So you see, this stupid bitch, gawd knows if she's feeling guilty now that 2 bloggers have gotten a prisoners' record because of her stupid 3am phone call to the police.

There's always this handful of Singaporeans who are so fucking rigid. And it pisses me off so badly sometimes. I remember once, my family and i went to eat at Ponderosa. I ordered only the main course, while the rest had those salad buffet. I merely picked a couple of food off my dad's salad bowl, and this anal waiter came and told us no sharing is allowed. What the fuck is wrong with them seriously. Why carry fucking balls for the company, its not like the money goes to you. You still get paid 5/hr whether or not you carry balls. Dick head.

When i was working at Starbucks. I think many customers love me. Haha. I was so obliging. During this promotion period, you get those loyalty stamps with every cup of drink you purchase. This regular customer of starbucks came, and he asked if he could have more stamps instead of just one. Sure, i chopped the entire card for him so that his drink would be FOC on his next visit. Haha. And he called me an Angel. Really, just be nice to customers and don't be so niao can. Fucking irritating Singaporeans..

Okay, back to that Media Exec woman. I'm not saying that i condone racism etc. But, sometimes, i feel everyone has their own perceptions. Doesn't mean that you're not racist, means that others must be like you ah. I'm not saying i'm racists, though once in a while i tend to pick on little things about other races as well as my own race and i complain incessantly about it. But, where is the freedom of speech! I have read that racist blog, and i took it with a pinch of salt, give it some good laugh, and forget about it. I don't see why make a moutain out of molehill over a blog. Goodness me. The thing is, one of the bloggers who was charged, actually has muslim friends what! So he isn't exactly a racist. Its just that, he's not happy with a handful of that lot.

Some Singaporean Chinese are fucking niao to the max. I abhore them
So, does that make me a racist? (against my own race)
Hur.
Now i just remember why i can't stand living here. Ppl here are rigid, narrow minded, fucking shitty sense of humour. Eg, how police are looking for those pranksters who put 8 white elephants at Buangkok station. Haha. i thought that was reallly funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home