Thursday, September 29, 2005

Weird things

big piece of crap!
now i have to retype whatever i typed earlier on
cuz blogger.com is oh so fucking unreliable.

URGHHHH.

okay, im pissed at the fact, how my lecturer emailed us yesterday, telling us that the format for this coming test, which is on friday, will be changed from MCQ true/false with negative markingn to 6short essay questions. Reason being, the department does not have those optical answer sheet with true false options. What fucking nonsense is this!

Studying for an essay-based test is different from mcq test lahhh. knn! oh, can't flame professors here. hehe.

Anyway, in this entry, i just wanna say that, ppl do weird things whilst studying. At least for me. I think nut once told me that everytime during exams, she would pluck her eyebrow half way whilst studying. ahaah. hmm..i think i do that too. but not excessively till i have no brows. i would do other nonsense such as cutting my split ends, buffer my nails, cut my toe nails, squeeze my pimples and all these other stupid nonsense things. I dont know why i have to do all these while mugging. Theres gotta be some theory. I know.

So just now, what i did was to inspect my comb. Realised that it was getting all too dirty. SICK. I dont know what sorta dirt accumulated there. Probably dead cells? And zillions of bacteria. ahaha. i took a metal paper fastener and started scrapping those crap out. I wish i could show all of you those horrible looking dirt and bacteria lurking between the teeth of the comb. But, i figured it would be to gross. I shoudl just buy metal combs next time, then can soak in hot water, use aseptic techniques to sterlise it. heh.

Don't exactly know the best way of cleaning combs. i tried using toothbrush, doesnt work that well really. Maybe its time i invent a comb cleaner.

ps: im blogging on my baby. its an acer travelmate. and i love it.

hopefully, when i click the publish button, this entry will appear, if not, fuck it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home