Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Its Over!

No more mid terms!No more studying.For now at least.Urgh. Finally im able to take a breather.
Was supposed to jog, but i didn't. Chest pain, for some weird reason

Shopping tmr with Pam. Whee. Can't wait. Though i really should be saving up for my summer sch trip. Heck. We'll see.

On a happier note, got an A for my Microbio lab report. Yippy! Reports mean alot! They constitute about 25% of the damn grade

Er...thats all i have to say. Im lazy to post pic as i've yet to install Picasa, though i've transferred all my data into my lappy already. Uhhhh....yeah thats it.

I made my brother cry today. Oops? Well actually, it really isn't my fault. I just told him cold harsh facts of life thats all. I won't go into it really.

To this day, i've made two guys cry. Guess who? Haha. However, only one guy managed to make me cry. No points for guessing really.

I gotta go get evan a present tmr.
Dearest Evan, i really have no idea what to buy you because you already have everything. Should i buy you what you don't have? Things like, clogs, teletubby bags, hello kitty hairband, a sari, your vans shoe thats been with me for yonks, er... and well..maybe i'll throw in a couple packets of twisties. Haaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home