Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Just last night, i wanted to blog about something emo that i've experienced in my life. Good thing blogger was down for maintenance, if not you guys would hurl eggs at me. So i shan't attempt to do so now.

On a lighter note, mid terms tests this week. I think i'm gonna screw up Immunology. Today, i had a microbiology paper, i have a bad feeling about it. Human disease was still do-able. I'm so fucking worried that i can't make it to honours. Fucking scared. I don't wanna graduate with a degree. I wanna wear that long scarf (? whatever you call that) ard my graduating gown on my convocation.

How?
I get a bit depressed each time i feel that i can't do honours. its too early to tell of course. I can do, if i mug harder. BAH. I love school, but i hate studying. Haha.

I've decided that, yes, after i graduate, i wanna work in a lab (though i don't exactly like the idea). Because....i'd rather work in a lab than be a teacher (which my mom really hopes i could be one). A teacher? yeah right. i can't imagine myself getting up at ungodly hour, wearing long teachers skirt, holding a big tote bag full of worksheets, carrying a red pen wherever i go, and worse still, be in charge of a CCA like PINGPONG. Haha. wtf man. Revolting thoughts. And plus, most teachers are women, i wouldnt wanna marry a teacher. cuz most teachers arent that cute leh i think. Most of them are 'toot' looking. Just like Mr Karib. Oh fuck, cannot mention teacher's name on the blog! haha. teachers actually google their own name.

Actually, i've tried googling my own name, and theres this person with the exact same name as me. And she's a nun. HAHAH. what the hell man!

Ive got a medication module to study
Tata!

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH a nun named grace seow? hahahahahahaha a fat nun for sure. mr.karib isn't toot looking he is plain ugly. like fucking ms.devi and irene lim. i hate them to the core. anyway it's ur blog, and you can blog about whatever you please! hobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home