Lifehouse-Blind
I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave
and still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave
and still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried
After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you is blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
I would fall asleep only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor
After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you is blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thanks for sending me this amazing song. This is a perfect song to describe the least perfect situation. Every word reflects all my thoughts and sentiments. A really depressing song indeed. A song depicting unrequitted love and reluctance to let go. I couldn't agree more that Love, is indeed blind. Nim & Nut, you guys still can't seem to understand why i'm still so hung up over him, so i'll tell ya, that love is blind. You don't love the person because they are perfect, you love them for their imperfections. I think Hobs said that to me once, and it really did make sense. And somehow, i don't need to find any reason to love a person. You just love them the way they are. You don't love them because they are rich and they shower you with diamonds, but rather, you love them because you think they're worth it and that amidsts of all their imperfections, you see something really special in them. I sound like a love-fool, feel free to call me that. But love -fools are always the one who believe in unconditional love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home