Tuesday, September 09, 2008

burning fingers

i'm having a terrible neck ache (which, if you clearly remembered subsided ever since i've stopped blogging about it). So it's back! I reckon it was the spinning class i attended yest. Probably something to do with my posture.

Last night, i stuck a medicated plaster on my neck, this morning it was still painful. 10 mins ago, i decided to apply some tiger balm medicated cream for neck/shoulder aches.

I ended up with fingers that felt like they've been numbed by ice, yet at the same time felt like they're burning at 500C. I can't imagine how i'll feel when i go wash my hands later. It's the exact sensation where you gulp a glass of ice water after brushing your teeth.

IT KILLS.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i told u already, it's ur heavy big hair lah. hope i have not offending u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home