garlic chilli
Today i had macdonald's for dinner. It was a grave mistake of succumbing into a meal of triglycerides and saturated fats.
Forget the fats. Let's talk about the palatability (i presume there's such a word). Macdonald's has got the best french fries amongst all fast food chains. I'm not sure what their secret ingredient is, afterall, all french fries are made of potatoes and salt. It probably is the USA grade potato. Very superior. More often than not, garlic chilli sauce simply compliments the macdonald's french fries. To my chagrin, i realised they don't use garlic chili sauce anymore. Their chili sauce taste normal as hell, like those you would get from typical western food stall.
I was not satisfied with my dinner. I want to petition for them to start serving garlic chili sauce again.
End of story. And no more macdonald's in the next 2 months.

1 Comments:
howdy pig, thy do serve garlic chilli sos lah, yellow packet but u gotta request for it at the counter when u place ur order. haha enjoy ur run today! hopes.
Post a Comment
<< Home