mass sms
this evening, the cheat texted me. I was utterly disgusted to have found out (just few minutes ago) that my other colleagues received the same sms.
I regretted replying the sms even though it sounded remotely friendly and utterly cold and non-chalant. I still feel that i've wasted that 5 cents. Haha.
Who the hell mass smsing these days? Not unless you're planning some activities and you needed ppl to RSVP. Gees. How insincere.
I'm glad the last sms ended with me. The nerve he got seriously!
I also forgot to blog about the two pairs of shoes which i bought this evening.
Two pairs cost me $91. I wish they were Jimmy Choos. (only in my dreams)
If i hit my target this month, i'm going to buy myself a really expensive wallet. Not Coach pls!
After i saw A's Chanel wallet, i've this inclinations to go look at their wallet collections. And i hope i walk out of their store empty handed. Her wallet's really exquisite looking. Maybe a little too atas for 20 something like me. Maybe i should just wait for another 10 years before i lay my hands on Chanel.
xoxo

1 Comments:
hi fatty grace haha actually u can already afford jimmy choos and a chanel wallet. just rmbr the cheater is fat n ugly haha n ur fat n pretty. so u win. a singtel sms is 5.25 cents to be exact haha. okie see u soon! hobs
Post a Comment
<< Home