Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the best things

today i went running so that i could calibrate my nike sports kit.

few things with regards the sports kit made me pretty mad.

1. the fucking casing cover came off while i was calibrating the run. thankfully i was alert enough, otherwise, good bye $75 before my virgin nike sports kit run.

2. i didn't realise that participants who signed up for the nike human race get a 20% discount off the original price of nike sports kit. so i wasted $14

3. the apple shop at parkway was selling the gadget case at $15, and they had a wide range of colours (blue, black, white, red, pink, orange). i bought mine for $16 at suntec and i had to settle for 'hello kitty pink' (yes you get the drift), only to be told "that's the only colour left". FUCK man.

I HATE ANYTHING HELLO KITTY PINK, esp when it comes to cool gizmos like my nike sports kit, which by the way is one hell of an amazing gadget for running. that is if you love running like myself.

I realised blogs without any pictures are boring to the core. Mine's no exceptions.
So here's a very lazy attempt at uploading a picture. taken using mobile phone camera, uploaded via bluetooth. Not that it seems very interesting now does it?


I've been uber busy lately with work. i barely have time for gym. At work, i've been forced to be a bitch to this particular monster. What a life. Only because she's a monster, otherwise i wouldn't need to resort to drastic measures.

I'm looking forward to a very neat pay cheque in Sept. Sept pls come faster!!!!!!

I'm so excited about Ash's concert in Oct. Oct pls come faster too!!!

YAY YAY YAY!

P/S: D B S has also sent me my credit card with a higher credit limit. how nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home