corn and golf
I can't wait to remove my corn plaster from my toe tomorrow!
I wonder what is underneath that plaster, and whether i can successfully yank out the piece of corn on my toe.
Today i had my 1st golf lesson. It was fun and challenging. But definitely not the cheapest hobby in the entire world.
I learnt that i have to keep my left arm straight when i swing. I can't think of any possible way to keep in straight throughout except to wear a cast on my left arm. teehee
TGIF.
I hope my weekend will be fabulous.
I hope i can bring Melody out for a run. Damn weather simply doesn't permit.
I hope i am lucky this month.

2 Comments:
G entlemen
O nly
L adies
F orbidden.
:)
hi fat grace. haha my cousin audrey is taking golf lessons now too and erm her back is in knots. don't let ur big hair weigh u down. i think u should just stick to the gym haha but ooh may u meet a nice man. hopes
Post a Comment
<< Home