Adore Aerosmith!
I can't find any reasons not to adore aerosmith. Steve Tyler's excellent vocals were definitely the saving grace of his thick and least attractive thick lips.
I think classic rock bands beat shit bubblegum pop/rockband ala My Chemical Romance and thrashy crap like Linkin Park hands down.
In my opinion, Aerosmith's songs aren't even close to being angsty. They're melancholy, sad and pretty catchy might i add.
All time favourites include 'Cryin', 'Crazy', 'Angel', 'Beyond Beautiful'. And one song which i can hear over and over again, not because it is super commercialised, but rather the lyrics hit me like a raw nerve would be 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing'. Definitely a ballad for the lovelorns. Aww..
" Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure"
Seriously, no one else can do a cover of this song no matter how rock or pop they are. Imagine Backstreet Boys or some shitty Click Five band singing the same song. 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' would seem more like 'I Don't Wanna Hear A Thing'
As you can see, this is quite a conscientious attempt to keep my blog alive. It's been dormant for months i know!
i'm so sad i didn't get to attend Jay Chou's concert. I'm a closet Jay Chou fan. And I'm always eager to play his new songs on my piano.
Today, someone mentioned a name and it struck a raw nerve. For a moment i thought he became non-existent, but today after i heard the name, i realised he still exists. Out of sight, out of mind. In any case, i don't think i wanna see him anymore. I just can't bring myself to see him the way i used to. Things have certainly changed. For the better of course. Nonetheless, i'm still thankful for that short-lived memories, which will inevitably be forgotten as time goes by.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home