i am back
I'm at a loss for words.
Sometimes it's so hard to be candid on a blog, knowing that there are 101 people all over the world reading it. And Singapore being Singapore, a tiny little red dot on the map, you never know who might be stalking your blog. [yes people, i know who you are!]
Things were what they were as before. No further developments whatsoever. Probably the only thing that I've developed is a pretty much eratic sleeping habits. Naps would start at 7pm, last for probaby 1-2 hours. Then dinner would start at about 9pm. And I'l watch tv, surf the net till about 12ish, only the phone for another 1-2hours or so. Bed time is never before 1am. There was this night i started talking on the phone from 2am all the way till 5am. Holy molly.
Thank god for the excellent working hours. At least i was able to wake up at 10am and reach the place by 11am. Phew. Thank god for the coffeebreaks too. I remember there was this particular day, oh i think it was the day where i had only 4 hours of sleep. I was so bloody lethargic that felix and i decided to just waste our afternoon away at a coffee joint. How cool is that. heh
Yawn.
ps: dates are really exciting!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home