Saturday, June 16, 2007

The irony of it all. I've started writing in my personal diary more than blogging for the whole wide world to see.
Hmm....I'm left with pretty little to say.

I met Hobs on Weds and we had lunch at Bedok. Ban Mian for us! She complained I don't have that many pictures on my blog. Do you think I carry a camera ard with me wherever I go?. Plus 7 days a week of work, how to take pictures!! Actually i think i do have some pictures of my colleagues, but nah, forget it.

So, recently, i think ive been choking up my phone bills. Or talk time rather, since ppl are always calling me. And there can never be a day my phone won't ring at least once in the morning, the noon and at night. Right. I think many of my brain cells would've died along with the phone battery during each phone conversation. I never had to charge my phone more than 2 times a week. But now, i charge it every 1-2 days. Makes me wonder why there's so much to talk about over the phone with ppl. Hehe.

I'm still indulging in late nights. I sleep at 1am earliest, wake up at 9am, go breakfast at945, reach work at 10ish. It's amazing how my circadian rhythm is adapting so well. 6 hours of sleep and i'm all recharged for the next day. No joke about that.

Wah, i super love guys who love their parents. They never fail to impress me. These are husband materials. I always believed if i had to marry a guy, i would marry someone who love his parents because i'm sure he will love me just as much, or maybe lesser by a bit. But strictly no mummy's boy, because i'll definitely be tortured so will he be sandwiched. HAH.

Bloody hell. i'm supposed to meet this kev for supper tonight, so that i can try out his swift sport. Then he tua me as usual!. pfft.

xoxo

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you look fantastic. haha. anyway i carry my camera 24/7 err yes ahha i'm not working so. u love bedok. u sld have left cgn months ago haha u seem much more ahem popular in ur new job. til we next meet u fat hog!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger grace said...

Idiot. don't make fun. You'e jealous becuz rayray didnt say you look fantastic. HAHHHH

Yes, leaving that stinking lab was never a mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home