The End Is The Beginning Is The End
The last thing i would want for my day is to have some asshole buzzing around me, whining to me about how they got harassed by customers who bought things from them and shit like that. Hello, i do not have any sales so STFU can. Or tell me how he felt so bad for making a customer contribute 180/mth for a plan.
Thank you very much. But for today, i had enough, and i really need to let off steam.
I went coffee with D, and some other ppl. Fuck, its like chimney fest. Everyone was smoking. URGH. Gawd. I swear never to find a husband who smokes. And he better not smoke in front of me EVER!
So i was bloody tired and sleepy after spending a futile day at the damn branch. I didn't even have the energy to follow the guys down for their drinking session. Not that i really like drinking alot, but some sorta social company is good. Oh fuck, i should've just gone to walas today.
Yes yes, complain and whine. Urgh. I'm so bloody tired. I'm going down branch tmr, and i have to work on Sunday. What a life huh. It's no wonder i always spend most of my time la kopi with the guys and just breathing in second fucking hand smoke. Okay, at least G is nice enough to really stay away from me when he smokes. Point is. HE SMOKES!
Okay, at least i've made plans for the weekends night which is tmr in fact!. Right about enough to fill up my social life vacuum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home