Sunday, June 10, 2007

I NEED A BREAK!

My life has come to a turning point, where i'm honestly deprieved of a deserving break!
I've worked 7 days this week, 6 days last week, and 7 days again for the last last weeks! omg.

I can't describe how tired i am, i don't dread work, but i'm just drained; if you know what i mean.

Everyday i wake up thinking about numbers, every night i sleep on numbers. Yes thats my life for you.

I've could hardly squeeze out time for ppl. It's taking a toll on my social life, my dating life, my family, and most importantly, my own life!!

Alas, i'm off tmr. I'm heading to michael's place for a swim, a tan. URGH! Then i might go catch a movie with whoever is free for me! :)

Yesterday, i went to Ikea, and i bought scented candles. They're really nice. They come in packs of 42 for a fabulous price of 4.95. What a steal huh. Candles are so sensual. I like candles. I also went to Giants and got myself a new bolster.

Hmm..i was told that i'm a very frugal person. Haha. Well, it really depends on one's definition of frugal. I think i spend within my limits, and i don't spend excessively? Hahhhhhh

Okay, shower time. The weather has been a bitch lately. H-U-M-I-D.
I wish i was in Sydney! =(

"if you miss the train i'm on, you will know that i'm gone"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home