Saturday, June 16, 2007

Everyday is a weekday

I had work today, i have work tmr and on monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday.

Today i received my hp bill and got a shock of my life.

Incoming Talk time : 799 minutes
Outgoing Talk time : 177 minutes

SMS sent: 521

It's almost a bloody three fold in everything! Oh dear.
Thank god for free incoming! Hooray!

I shall post some pictures now because i feel like it today.





The people in my batch

***

Happy fathers day ya'll.

An Ode to Daddy Dearest

My best friend, my father,
Always there and never falter.
Puts his children before any other,
Listening ear and corny joker.
Sets the benchmark for my future partner,
Knows my likes and disikes like no other.
Makes me laugh when i need to cry,
Starts silly conversation when the topic gets dry.
I'm glad I'm his daughter,
For he's my best friend, he's my father.



xoxo



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home