Sunday, June 03, 2007

A myriad of feelings

I haven't felt like this in the longest time ever. Well, for a good 2 yrs i suppose?

I'm confused, anxious, worried, elated, apprehensive, all at the same time.

No prizes for guessing when's the only time you'll get a myriad of feelings all rolled into one.

HELP ME!

Today, i stayed home and watched Mindhunter on my laptop. Brilliant plot with many twists. One of the best thriller's i've seen. I also managed to finish half of One More Day before taking an afternoon snooze.

My life is pretty much boring. 90% of my week will be spent on work, so that leaves me with this much social life. And instead of ending my weekends with a bang with some kickass social night life, i've decided to stay home, shy away from ppl like a hermit. I'm in need of some me-time to do things that i like, to reflect, and to laze my day away. Work has been pretty much hectic. Running from places to places, running for sales, paperwork, shitass meetings. Urgh. But i know it's all gonna be worth it. :)

Mitch Albom is arguably one of the most inspirational writers in my humble opinion.. It's truly amazing how his books never fail to tug one's heart strings. Everything he writes is so down to earth and real; something which i'm sure many people can relate to. The first book i read written by him was Tuesdays with Morrie, which made me cry. He has this way of making people realise how they should always cherish every single little things in life, or be contented with life. I'm sure he'll die a good man. Haha.

About life. Well, surely we're all guilty of taking things for granted. At times like these, i like to remind myself to really be grateful for every thing that's ard me. Things like your eye sight? Honestly, how many ppl wake up to a morning and say things like "thank god for giving me life today, and thank you for letting me see today". The day we will say this, is when we know we gonna die in our sleep, or lose our eye sight. I am not sounding morbid! I am just very bored.

xoxo



Save Now





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home